cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Receipts in Project Cost Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm activating the project cost management. I manage to get the Actual Cost and Actual Outgoing Payment. But for the Actual Revenue, I could not get the Actual Incoming Receipts from the report. In all PS reports (relating to payment - receipts and expenditure), the Actual Incoming Recepts will be the same as the Actual Revenue - even if NO Actual Incoming Receipts. Do we need to use SD to make use of this report? What if I do not use SD but a direct posting in AR to revenue cost element? Or do I miss anything from my configuration? I appreciate your advise. Thanks.

p/s - I've created WBS with billing element. Post the revenue with revenue element type '11'. I've created the commitment item and value categories. I've assigned the commitment item to the GL account. I've assigned the revenue element to the value categories and commitment item. Also specify Commitment item as Value Categories. I've tried CJFN and CJEN.

Regards

Fauzi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

maintain the billing plans for wbse or milestone billing.after that you can see the actual incoming receipts in reports.

maintain the revenue element in revenue planning profile txn opsb.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAG,

I've done as advised - included revenue element in the planning profile and enter some numbers in the billing plan. I can see that the billing plan is appearing in the plan debit payment but the billing is still appearing as actual incoming payment. I've checked the line item (CJIA) and notice that the billing is showing as value type '57' (payments) instead of '54' (invoice). Still could not get this work.

By the way, what is billing 'plan' used for? Should i ensure the billing 'plan' must be the same as 'actual' billing in order to get the actual incoming payment to appear in the report with value type '54'?

Also, when I include the revenue element in planning profile - must I used ONLY the revenue element for the billing? Can i use other revenue element?

Thanks.

Regards

Fauzi

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

please refer SAP help project cash mangment for better understanding.

regards,