Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing of Proposed SLED in MIGO

bear_boy
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have defined SLED in days in the material master for a particular FG. When I try to do a GI/GR for that specific material, system proposed a date for the SLED field. If I try to change the proposed SLED, system issues a warning message, saying that it will change back the date to the original. If I dont mind the warning and change it back to my desired date, upon posting of that batch, it automatically gets the system proposed date, even if I have already changed it. Where can I configure this so that I can input a date of my own, which is different from the system proposal?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no config or standard setting to do this. you have to go for your custom code. Use user exit:EXIT_SAPVBMD_001

Basically, you have to supress the re calculation of expiration date if it's entered by the user, calculate if no expiration date is entered.

Your logic should be as follows:

1.If an Expiration Date is entered, use the entered date and suppress re-calculation

2.Issue a warning message if the calculated date does not match the entered date (standard stuff)

3.If no Expiration Date is not entered, Calculate one based on Date Of Manufacture and Material Master SLED data (per standard function)

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is SAP standard behaviour for SLED i.e it will always takes the Material master settings.

You can change the Date of Manufacturing instead of SLED while doing the GR so that system will calculate the new SLED based on the Date of Manufacturing entered by you.

Thanks,

Rajanikanth