Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic Lights in QA32 - config?

bear_boy
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is it possible to configure how the traffic lights behave in QA32 - Inspection Lot worklist? I've checked all configuration nodes in SPRO, and I couldn't find how the system dictates the parameters for the traffic light.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The system only allows you change what is represented by the traffic lots. This is done on the selection screen of QA32/33 at the bottom. There are 5 possible choices available in the standard system. To the best of my knowledge, you cannot add selections to this.

However, my guess is that a good developer, in debug, could figure out where the five keys are defined and what subprograms are called by them. You might find a user enhancement or user exit then where you can add an additional key or influence how an existing one works. But that is just a guess. Changes to the code would be frowned upon. Hopefully SAP has an exit or enhancement point that can be used there.

FF

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bear,

It is possible you can give the logic in call function in form and take help of and give him the logic abaper

If its realy need bcs there are no enhancement show availability in this form

*& Form SET_MONITOR_F16

&----

• set traffic lights according to inspection start date + status

----

• --> p1 text

• <-- p2 text

Thanks

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you want this type of configuration. why you want traffic light. are you not able to controll quality order manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No its not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Believe me .....You can not its not configurable