Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Customize program for Dunning Forms

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have write a perform for dunning form in a outside report apart from standard print program. After doing some calculations I want print some information in the form using the function module "Write_Form", but I am not able write on the form.

Please advise me is there any other settings are additional details are required to print the custome lines in the dunning form. Dunning form also customized in this scenario.

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen,

You have to pass the text element int he write_form and then use the same text element in the form where in what ever data you have processed in in the print program till the write_form triggering is accessable in the form.

Regards..

praveen_hannu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeel

Thanks for your help, I am using Write_Form only, but not able to write the statements in the Form.

Let me explain my code here.

1. I wrote the perform in the SAP Script under a text element.

2. In that perform(in the program) I am calling other text elements, where I have to write the statements.

But I dont know, what is the problem here, when I debug the Write_Form FM, in the very first statement itself, it is becoming false and coming out from the whole process. That statement is

check co_perform-active <> true.

Please advise me, am I doing anything wrong or is there any other process to fullfill it.

Thanks

Praveen

Answers (0)