Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take a report for the assigned transaction and activity in a role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I want to take a report for the assigned transaction with activity for all roles, which are assigned to the users,

Transaction list for a role i can able to take it from SUIM but not able to take the ACTVT for the role.

Please suggest how to take this information.

BR,

Jai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

I want to take a report for the assigned transaction with activity for all roles, which are assigned to the users,

Transaction list for a role i can able to take it from SUIM but not able to take the ACTVT for the role.

You can use se16-> AGR_1251(gives you roles with Activity) . For list of users use AGR_USERS.

Thanks,

Sri

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thinks using the query wizard you can achive this, mapping tables for fetching data a sort of audit report can be generated using it.

Well you can try with this wiki page: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=30083

Regards;

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> ... but not able to take the ACTVT for the role.

This is the art of role design.

ACTVT is not an org.level and never will be, because authorization fields cannot exist without an auth object reference in ECC...

So you need to choose the transaction carefully and use SU24 --> that is the most sustainable option.

It makes sense to propose ACTVT type fields and as many values as known and wanted consistently for the transaction, but you should not over-kill it.

The choice of transaction is the most important component...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

You can use se16-> AGR_1251(gives you roles with Activity) . For list of users use AGR_USERS.

Thanks,

Sri

0 Kudos

Hi,

I hopr your looking for the transaction with activity's of the roles.

Please try to excute the below reports from SE16

You can use se16-> AGR_TCDTXT (assignment of roles and t.codes ,AGR_1252 (oragnizational elements for authrization) AGR_1016 &AGR_1016B (Name of the activity of the group profile) For list of users use AGR_USERS

Thanks

Chenna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaikumar from the post :

I think you have reached the state of finding the USER to ROLE relationship

Take the output to an excel,

COPY just the roles column exactly in order do not rearrange , use AGR_1251 like other experts have mentioned

insert the roles copied from you buffer and execute, the output will have multiple entries for each role take the output to an EXCEL again , make it unique and match the outputs between both the EXCELS.

It will be a little tricky to do this, but I think you are proficient in MS EXCEL.

This is one of the ways to do , there are many other ways to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the informations