cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong proposal of item category in the delivery document line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Friends,

My client entered two material in material coloumn of the sales document. Material Number XX determined the item category as TAN in the line Item 10 of the sales document. Material Number YY determined the itemcategory as LTMN in the line Item 20 of the sales document.

I also checked the sales item category determination in vov4. As given in the item Category determination the item category is determining in the sales order document perfectly.

In delivery document automatically another item category is proposing as TATX in the line item 30.

I also checked the delivery item category in 0184 aginst the delivery type LF. In the delivery type coloumn LF the value is TEXT in the usage coloumn and the item category proposed as TATX in the item category coloumn, the item category group coloumn is blank.

can you sare why it is proposing as TATX in the delivery document

Is there any oss note available for the above issue.

Thanks and Regars,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Please check if the TATX item was added manually by your user.

Generally delivery type LF allows additional items without reference

to the sales order (ie users can enter manually.). However in transaction

0VLK you can check the setting for "item requirement" and make this 201 which does not

allow items to be added manually. You would need to check that this suits your business

requirements but it would prevent these user errors.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for immeditae reply, Very helpfull answer. Thank you Alex.

I have checked in OVLK for delivery type LF. I want to check wheather it suits to my business process. If it suits i will be testing the same in quality server and get the work done.

I will get back for any clarifications required.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Any OSS note available for the issue.

Anand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you have maintained any value against the field "Item Usage" in VD53.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the immediate reply.

I have checked for the same T-Code. But customer Material Information record is not coming under the business scope.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LaksmiPathy,

Any oss note is available for the issue?

Anand