cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LC sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In Export Sales if the customer has different Ship to parties and he opend a LC of Rs. 100000, customer ordered 100 tons of

steel Rebar he asked to deliver 40 tons to Shipto party A, 30 tons to shipto party B and 30 to shipto party C. i have checked it

while creating Letter of Credit in SAP system. at a time we can assing only one shipto party in LC how can we assign

different shipto parties in LC how to achieve this scenario.

Awaiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks and Regards,

MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create ship to party wise sale orders.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Please may i ask you to elaborate

While creating the LC shall I exclude the ship to party or what as per my knowledge the ship to parties of LC and Sales order

has to be match

Regards,

MH

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
he asked to deliver 40 tons to Shipto party A, 30 tons to 
     shipto party B and 30 to shipto party C

Based on the above quantity split up, you have to create separate sale orders with one sold to party and different ship to party. Of course, you need to assign the L/C reference in all sale orders Billing tab at header level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for the reply

In LC Sales the sales order part is clear but still i have doubt in LC part

1. when create LC for customer ABC, if I enter Ship to party A and assigned LC to sales order header in billing tab

2. When am creating the order for customer ABC and ship to party A it is ok

3. When am creating the order for customer ABC and ship to party B then shall i have to change ship to party on LC as well or

not. Please clarify so that my issue will be solved

Thanks and Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

More inputs please

When i have created new Sales Order with different ship to party eg: B and assigned LC no. in header - Billing, system not

considereing the order value in LC (because when i created the order for customer ABC ship toparty A and created LC for

customer ABC and shipto party A correct me if am wrong). when I assign Save ship to party B in LC as per Sales order then only the system considering the Sales Order value in LC (order value will be deducted from the LC) How to solve this.

Thanks and Regards,

MH

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done