cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clean_reqreq_up and BBP_get_status_2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am bit confused about the use of these two programs Clean_reqreq_up and BBP_get_status_2.

What I understand from the different forums i read is that clean_reqreq_up creates the PO in the backend (classic scenario) after the shopping cart is approved and BBP_get_status_2 updates the shopping cart with the PO number so that the SC can be processed further( for goods confirmation).

Am I right gurus? If no , please illustrate with an example as above

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your example, a SC is created and approved, in table: BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB , an entry is created.

After running Clean_reqreq_up , the entry in this table is deleted and follow-on doc is created.

let's say PR is created in backend, now execute tr:ME21N and create PO with reference to this PR,

Now for this SC, a follow-on PO is created in backend, but SRM didn't realize this, by runing

BBP_get_status_2, this follow-on doc information is updated in SRM, now when SC status, you will

see the PO number.

Check online help as well.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/77/e97b3c91c1eb1ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

Lauren

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Explanation :

The CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS2 jobs will be configured to run in each EBP client to synchronize status data between EBP and R/3.

CLEAN_REQREQ_UP (Cleaner Job)

You can use this function for document types Shopping cart, (Local) Purchase Order, Confirmation, and Invoice to trigger a synchronization with the associated documents in the back-end system. The system checks whether and how the (follow-on) documents were posted in the back end, and updates the object link and references, as well as the document status.

A job (background processing) is generated for the program CLEAN_REQREQ_UP. When this is run, the system queries a database table containing the transfer information of the documents to the back end. The entries are checked with the data of the respective back-end systems. If the back-end transfer is successful, the respective entries are deleted and the prerequisites for further processing are created.

BBP_GET_STATUS2 (Status Job)

The status job was created by SAP to update the EBP system with data such as purchase requisition number, purchase order number, goods received or invoices recorded manually in R/3, etc. The report should not be run on a frequent basis at short intervals unless the order count from EBP to R/3 is not that high. Otherwise, a recommended interval for running the report is approximately every hour. Basically the schedule times depend on your business requirements.

Until this job runs, the user will not see the number of the backend document created in R/3 for a particular shopping cart in the history tab of the check status transaction.

Configuration :

Go to:

SPRO->IMG->Integration with Other SAP components->Advanced Planning and

Optimization->basic Settings for the Data Transfer->Change Transfer->

change Transfer for Transaction Data->Active Online Transfer using BTE

Here you should maintain the application 'SRMNTY' with active flag.

Once this customizing is enabled, whenever a follow-on document

(either confirmation or invoice) for an extended classic PO is created

in the backend R/3 system, the R/3 system communicates to the SRM system

by creating an entry in the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB for this PO.

The item level of the SRM PO has fields to store the actual quantity

and values entered for the corresponding confirmations and invoices.

After that, run the reports CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2.

When the report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP runs this will update the

PO with statistical information. With the latest information in

BBP_PDIGP table (statistical information) the query should work fine.

Summer