cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type problem for Packing list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We are one o/p type for packing list. It is 'ZPL0'. It displays only lower level line items for sales kits.

But,it is confusing to customers and hence we need to show higher level line items also.

Also we are not supposed to change the 'ZPL0' o/p type as it is working fine for other part of business (Only one part of business needs higher level items for certain Company Codes) . Hence which is the better solution to develope new o/p type for this requirement or can we make certain changes in ZPL0 so that it will show higher level line items as well as lower level for few Company Codes and only Lower level ones for rest?

If yes,

Please suggest how to achieve it?

Best Regards,

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Make a condition in script level , hopefully will get the values of vbdkl structure in the output script. If yes, make conditions on BUKRS in vbdkl structure and display High level items.

Regards,

Chandra Kavali

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i´d rather NOT do a second output type. Well maybe a second ot but no second form and driver program. Cause every global change you had to do to this form, you had to do twice then.

VKORG is quite a good contion and so you can react on different VKORGs in yoru driver program/form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florine,

Can you please explain more how to achieve it?

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, VKORG is probably one of the parameters you have in your driver program/form. If not just reselect it.

And then you can do things like:

/: IF &VKORG& EQ '401'
   print stuff for vkorg 401
/: ELSEIF &VKORG& EQ '201'
   print stuff for vkorg 201
/: ENDIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

thanks for all the answers.

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh above,

Really thanks for your quick reply.

As you said really the scenario is similar.

Right now in VL02N ' ISSUE DELIVERY OUTPUT' we are having 3 o/p types CERT,ZCAN,ZPL0.

I will create a new one ZPL01 for Higher level items.

But if possible can you please give me more hints about how to adjust the Print Program for Higher level items.

As you said by nast-kosch field. But please give me more guidence also if possible.

As per my knowledge this o/p type will be just similar to Quotation, Order Confirmation or Invoice outputs.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to create another output type, since it is not going to affect the existing one.

As far as I know, in your case creation of a Output Type is not a big deal. It all about playing with NACE T-code. Just create a new one just same as "ZPL01"..

Basically, output type define via transaction 
NACE are used mainly for document prints. 
They can be triggered via the document transactions 
through output messages (example for delivery note print, VL02n can be used etc). 
Hence in short, it is simple and easy way to issue document prints within the document.

First, adjust you print program in order to get your higher level items .. Call your form with a condition where *NAST-KSCHL = 'New output Type' ...

Edited by: Lokesh Tarey on Jul 17, 2010 12:25 PM