cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Create outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I cannot create an outbound delivery for the sales order..............When i go to the VL10C transaction and check the system shows the message List contains no data..............

Can Anyone help me...........

Thanks,

Madhan Raj.C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check your factory calendar. May be Weekend is an holiday.

Thanks,

Saravana

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are several reasons why the sales order is not appearing on the list when you run VL10C.

a. Parameters provided in the selection screen does not match

b. Sales order has a delivery block

c. Sales order is incomplete for pricing or some important information

d. The material delivery date is outside the date that is mentioned in "Deliv.creation date" of VL10C.

Check all of these. If you think that a, b and c are not at all a problem and it is perfect, then, blank out the "Deliv.creation date" fields (both the dates) and also blank out "CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt". Now give the sales order number and execute the transaction. If the stock is available (as you have confirmed), the report should display the sales order which you can process further.

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have solved the issue......Thanks all for your help......

The problem was the factory calendar which i used does not include saturday and sunday as working days.....When i do a delivery on a weekday I am able to do it.....

Thanks,

Madhan Raj.C

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

1. First of all, please check table VEPVG. Does the sales order exist in that index table?

If not, please run report RVV05IVB to reset index.

If this report cannot build index for that sales order, it means that system think this SO is not relevant to delivery. Please check all the shipping-relevant information in that SO (e.g. delivery block, rejection reason, confirmed schedule line)...

2. If there is entry in VEPVG table, but SO cannot be selected by vl10c, please check the selection variant of vl10c. (e.g. shipping point, delivery date.....)

3. Please also check whehter you have any default displaying variant for the delivery list screen. (e.g. is there any filter set in the displaying variant?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share what exact error you are getting while creating the delivery document

balu

Edited by: balajisapsd on Jul 19, 2010 10:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please choose future date further in selection date and trry

Regards

Siva

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check whether stock is confirmed in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

i have checked the Stock. Stocks are available and the order is also confirmed.................

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to check the copy conrol in VFLA, and check the shipping point you are trying to create the outbound delivery from.

regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the document flow of sales order. is there delivery already created for sales order ?

Regards,

Sandip