cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Certificate for SAPNetweaver Trial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody now if it possible to obtain an Maintenance Certificate for SAPNetweaver Trial System?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

paul_power
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/maintenancecertificate

I doubt that a trial system could have a maintenance certificate as it is not to be used as a long term system and so should not involve maintenance procedures.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Obsolutely not for any kind of trial material SAP will not enternain.. Just wondering to know how did you get SP's for "Trial Period"

Regards;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I suspect that this is not possible. I just wanted to be sure 100%. I have got the SPs from some basis friend downloaded them for me from the SAP service market place. I also applied the BI_content 7.03. Anyway I have the system now and I also install BOBJ integration kit for SAP solutions and the BOBJ XI 3.1 and it works fine.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have got the SPs from some basis friend downloaded them for me from the SAP service market place

Does your friend know that distribution of copywrited material is Ilegal?... thats why the access to SAP Marketplace is restricted.

Also, Why are you posting with 2 different accounts?...

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have said that you could able to install BI_CONT on 7.3 without maintenance certificate, can you please let me know how you could do it?

I don't have maintenance certificate and wants to install BI_CONT on my 7.3 trial system.

It will be very helpful if you could guide.

Thanks in Advance.

Samir