cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notify the recipient

0 Kudos

hello Experts,

I am new to SRM .Could you please let me a Scenario where in the Notify recipient is active(enabled)? What Status should a PO be to get this button enabled.

Please Help!!

Best Regards,

Tamanna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Custermizing(tr:SPRO),

Supplier Relationship Management->SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->SAP Business Workflow->

Define Recipient of Notifications,

you will find the relevant customizing.

Here, you could define which users (determined by their workflow functions) receive workflow notifications in

which application scenarios.

You could customize here for example, user( approver, puchaser, reviewer or initiator of the WF)

with the defined recieves a mail when PO is rejected, approved , changed or deleted,

see the documentation in SPRO.

Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use this Notify Recipients when the Central Receiving team has received the goods on behalf of you for your order.

Another case is that, there is possibility for you to receive partial goods or services as well as chances are there for defective goods for you to receive. This Notifications help you in keeping track of such things.

This is a good practice wrt to compliance to notify the requester in every aspect.

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tamanna,

I've used it when PO status is 'ordered'. The functionality might be usefull in the following scenario:

Shopper shops for f.e. 2 items -> purchaser sources requirement but changes amount into f.e. 10 -> Purchaser receives products and posts Confirmation -> Purchaser sends e-mail for PO via 'notify recipient' however a call or an e-mail outside of SRM might have worked just as easily.

Kind regards,

Tim