cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Category Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I try to execute a file to file scenario, I am getting an error. Error Category Mapping, Error Code EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE. The sender service, interface and receiver service, interface is correctly dipslyed in the SXMB_MONI, Monitor for processed XML messages.

Can any one tell me what is this error and how I can correct it?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the input file in .txt format. How can I get the XML format of the input file in SXMB_MONI?

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

just have a look at my weblog

Regards,

michal

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaishankar,

From the SXMB_MONI just take the XML format.

U can use the XML format itself in IR->Interface Mapping.

In interface mapping, choose the test tab and in the source side, just put the XML from SXMB_MONI and execute it. If u get the output correctly, then its implied that ur mapping is working correct. If its not, then u need to check ur mapping.

Regards,

Prasad u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know how to take the XML format from SXMB_MONI.

Kindly help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just go to SXMB_MONI and choose ur message. From the Expand the tree for Sender Message(Left side pane) and expand the node PAYLOAD from it. Just right click the node under payload and choose display it in window 1 or 2. It will be displayed in the corresponding window.

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hav a look at Mike's blog. he has given everything in pictorial representation too... so it will be very much handy for u...

Message was edited by: Prasad Ulagappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I execute the TCode SXMB_MONI, I get a window Integration Engine: Monitoring.

There The main node is Integration Engine.

When I expand it the inner node is Monitoring.

It has 7 components.

Monitor for Processed XML Messages.

Processing Statistics

and so on.

How can I get the XML format from this?

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

U need to choose "Monitor for Processed XML Messages" and delete the time in "Executed From" section in the next screen and exectute it. U will get all the XML messages processed by XI during the particular date during the selection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the XML message. When I gave it in the Interface Mapping test tab. I got an error

Runtime exception occurred during execution of application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_FILE_: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:8

This is the XML format I got from SXMB_MONI

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <ns:MT_FSOURCE xmlns:ns="urn:Team8:File:File">

- <Recordset>

- <Header>

<EmpId>5601</EmpId>

<FName>JAI</FName>

<LName>RAMAKRISHNAN</LName>

<Project>H</Project>

</Header>

- <Header>

<EmpId>5602</EmpId>

<FName>JAI</FName>

<Project>H</Project>

</Header>

- <Header>

<EmpId>5603</EmpId>

<FName>JAI</FName>

<Project>H</Project>

</Header>

</Recordset>

</ns:MT_FSOURCE>.

Kindly tell me what is the error.

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Just remove the "-" in the beginning of some of the statements and try to test it in Interface Mapping.. then it will work..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have removed the "-". Still I am getting the same error.

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

U need to remove all the spaces before u begin the first statement in XML. Also, once u put the XML in test tab, just click on the tabular tree view button. If u get any error (Like XML Not well formed, etc) while going for tabular view, then u need to make some correction in the input XML. If the input XML is error free, then u will get the tabular view of your XML, then start executing ur mapping.

Regards

Prasad U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank u so much. My problem is solved now.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Test your Mapping in the Repository. For this take the data from SXMB_MONI.

And check it.

Is your scenario is picking up xml file ? If so your input file should have namespace on the file.

To format the input file, you can go to Mapping ->Test tab, give some data and pick the source xml. It should be your input file.

Regards,

Moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at my weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

on how to test your mappings (in <b>REAL FLOWS</b>)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>