cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output issue ( procument contract)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Recently we implemented external email process. Before the implementation, we print out the contract and scan it to our outlook and send it to the vendor. Now even though the external email sending is successful while the printing function is not working. issue shows as below.

Before, once we saved the contract, a printing dialog will automatically pops up ,right after clicking OK, hardcopy will come out from printer.

Now after transport with email process configuration. no dialog pops our nor anything in the " own spool request".

I checked out status by going to task bar header, message, it has nothing odd ,no error message in the processing log.

We are still be able to print out the perfect contract through our email attachment but no longer be able to print it out directly from SAP.

Please kindly advise you have any idea which could cause the pain.

Thanks in advance,

Linda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I understand from your issue is that, though the output type is configured for both email as well as print out, the condition type is only being picked up for email and not for print. Hence, I think you are unable to print it directly from SAP.

There a few things that you can do,

a. Maintain one more condition record (for right key combination) for the output type with all the details like "Output Medium" as Printout and Printer details and the number of copies.

b. Create contract and save. If the printer is active, then it has to automatically print.

Else, if you do not want all the contracts to be printed, then you can manually put in the output type in your contract and it should print.

In case both the options do not work, then, you may need to check the configuration (Tcode: NACE, Select V1: Sales, Click on: Output Types, Select: Output type - EG: BA00, Double Click: Processing Routines) for output and see if the right program is attached with the output type. You can ask any of your functional or technical people to help.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mukund S