cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Block not replicated into SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have SRM5 w/ Ext. Classic Scenario , vendors are synchronized from R/3 backend

We have now 2 issues :

- one vendor was having an Purchasing block, both in ECC (XK05) and SRM (BBPMAININT); when we remove the block in ECC SRM is not updated

- we set for a vendor in ECC the purch. block (With XK05) , it is not replicated into SRM

for both vendors I have manually ran BBPUPDVD, no results

I know that I can manually maintain / update the flag through t-code BBPMAININT, but we want to have it running automaticly . I think it did before , but do not understand why it is not anymore

Any suggetions / help ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check display logs in SLG1 transaction after your vendor data update ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did note:999145 apply?

Regards

lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found that note also; but we are on support package SAPKIBKT14, so this one is not applicable for us..

Checked SLG1 logs; nothing special in there, ; it states vendor update has been performed and even gives a warning

"Vendor: XXXXX for POrg O YYYYY Incoterm Not Maintained in Backend for Vendor, where XXXXX is the vendor the purch. block has been set....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the 'cause', if you set the block on ECC side on 'All purchasing organizations' then 'central block' in BBPMAININT and field XBLCK in table BUT000 are updated.

If you set felag in ECC on 'Selected purch. organization' then mentioned field in BUT000 is not updated. But the vendor is not available anymore in the selected purch. org. for any shopping cart creation.

User set 2nd option and vendor is not available anymore. So want we need is there...

I am only wondering which field / table is updated with the 2nd option

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 > PURCHASE_BLOCK for selected purchasing org.

Table BUT000 > XBLCK for central block for business partner.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Laurent for FRG info.Excellent laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

This is really a great input!

Thanks!

Cheers!

Sachin

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it must set xblock in but000 table.

as per bbp_vendor_sync job.

you are right to create a message for this. but you should help to recreate this. actions are very important to SAP -for quick help

dont do manually in srm . not recomeended

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have run this job as well as BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB with Variant for only those 2 BP's , but the block is not set .

So you suggest me to create a customer message with SAP for this problem ?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

bbp_vendor_sync job run this job too - hope you are running this job too from date to till date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have run this job with date of today time begin of the day (08:00)

The changes in ECC have been (re-) done today, but nothing is changed on SRM side regarding purchasing block

However, a new vendor that has been created today is properly replicated into SRM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when does changes happened in ECC before that time stamp run this job

for ex:-

vendor 1234 changed on 12.07.2010 8.00 - blocked means

run vend sync job from date 12.07.2010 7.50 to till date.

you might have two radio button right

one which u aleady done

--

1380828 (ECC) and 1380825 (SRM) note

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

bbp_vendor_sync only has a from date and time

I have ran it now from 12/07 06:00 ; but no changes into SRM

will have a look to the notes

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you sure BUT000 DID NOT SET BLOCK FIELD?

if you recreate the same issue .SAP has to fix our issue.

999145 Purch. Block not displayed in BBPMAININT

what is your SP in SRM?

learnt that u r in ECS ..you have done perfectly. if you recreate the isuue .SAP will fix this issue

The Purchasing Organization block should be displayed only for local purchasing organizations, in case of backend purchasing organizations, the block should be maintained in backend system, afterwards this block will be replicated to SRM.

In case of a backend purchasing block, you should go to SRM system where you should synchronize the vendor changes using transaction BBPUPDVD.

Solution

Implement the attached correction instructions or apply the corresponding Support Package.

Internet Service BBPMAININT,HTMLtemplate<Z1>BBP_VENDOR_CREATE 420

(Use transaction SE80 to open the HTML template, select "Internet Service" in the dropdown box, enter the Service name BBPMAININT and press ENTER button. Expand the node "Theme 99". Expand the node "HTML templates".Double-click the name of the template. The system displays the template on the right-hand side of the screen.)

The attached BBP_VENDOR_CREATE_420.HTM (SRM 5.0) or SRM40_BBP_VENDOR_CREATE_420.HTM (SRM 4.0) file contains the correction instructions.

(Save and publish the template.)

muthu