SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTP-interface for season+on\off peak cosumption (RTP component 0002)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!!!

I`m a beginner in SAP IS-U, so, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I want to use RTP interface with the RTP component 0002 (seasons+on\off consumtion). I checked period for seasons and period for on\ff peak - it is ok. I use formula LIMIT02 and 60 minits length. So, reasult parameters are:

1. on peak consumption below the limit

2.off peak cons below the limit

3.consumption above the limit

4.Amount above the limit

input parameters are:

consumption and limit for every block of RTP component + price in block "Default"

output parameters are:

1.consumption below the limit for all blocks of RTP componet exept "Default"

2. in the block "Default" - consumption above the limit and amount above the limit

In the rate I have standart steps:

1. IF02 EAMOUNT_7 EAMOUNT_0

2. QUANTI05 EAMOUNT_36

3. LUMSUM02 EAMOUNT_7 EFACTOR_1 EAMOUNT_6

4. ENDIF

5. QUANTI01 EQUANT_37 EPRICE_9 EAMOUNT_6

6. QUANTI01 EQUANT_38 EPRICE_10 EAMOUNT_6

For RTP operands I setted result parameters from RTP interface and for operands EPRICE_9 and EPRICE_10 - I created prices.

in the rate I cheked inconsistancy and it is correct. I updated scheme according the rate steps.

But the issue is: when I execute billing process I get values only for result parameters Consumtion above the limit and Amount above the limit.

I have such a feeling that system doesn`t recognize data in seasons and on\off periods of the day, it reads data only for block "Default"... maybe something else is needed to be customized in the system??? What I`m doing wrong??? please, can anybody explane me how to use correctly seasons and other periods in the billing???

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you generate your RTP component? Check transaction EEDM_CMP02 and then generate.

0 Kudos

This component is standard and it is cenerated.

0 Kudos

Ok, was already in doubt if it was standard component or not. But good to check if it is generated anyway.

When you do the billing and check the billing document, do you have the RTP analysis tab? Can you see if any of your RTP operands has a value?

0 Kudos

Yes, I see only consumtion above the limit and amount above the limit because these are result parameters from block "Default"

0 Kudos

Check the example from SAP [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/en/24/c4743c4dc1623de10000000a114084/content.htm]

See the part on using the default component code. I think you are allocating things too many times now, because you want on-peak and off-peak and the whole period. Maybe sum in your scheme afterwards.

Edited by: evolderen on Jul 19, 2010 12:37 PM

0 Kudos

Yes, i want to price consumption below according on\off peariods and season and consuptio above with a price from price profile. and in the rate and scheme i have step for amount above and different steps for for calculation of consumption below with different prices. may it be that programm for formula LIMIT02 takes into account only default parameters?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I am wondering why you want seasons, but I do not see this in your result parameters

your result parameters are described as:

1. on peak consumption below the limit

2.off peak cons below the limit

3.consumption above the limit

4.Amount above the limit

ad1) I would go with a quanti14 for every consumption (rate config)

ad2) in the billing document there is a RTP-IF anaylsis tab, that shows for every hour, which consumption was found (good for analysis)

ad3) I would double check your on-peak off-peak time configuration...EDM-> basic functions -> Time-of-use and factory calendar. (rtp-component config)

hope this points in the right direction, regards,

Tom

0 Kudos

But as I understood I can allocate result parameters to more then one output parameter. So, I did it. And what about factory calendar? in what points it has to be checked? it is existing, elso for year 2010 which I need...where else i need to check it?

And one more question, in the rate allocation there is a season allocation for operand (in fact it is operant wiht operand category SEASON)..in what cases it is used and how?

0 Kudos

I found the mistake! for off peak period 2 intervals are needed: till 23:59:59 and from 00:00:00:))))))))) everything is simple as usually. Thank you eveybody!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!