SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uses of DFKKKO-AWTYP and DFKKKO-AWKEY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please help me find out for what are used fields AWTYP (fkkko) and AWKEY (doc number) in table DFKKKO?

I want to migrate there OPBEL from source system docs to keep this as link in target system, but I worry it will affect some other functions.

My quess is these fields can be used to establish link from migrated document to original one via RFC. Am I right?

Thank you for your help.

Jan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you could use these fields. These fields are used to check if the document has been archived or not. If these fields are blank, the system understands that these documents are archived.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you could use these fields. These fields are used to check if the document has been archived or not. If these fields are blank, the system understands that these documents are archived.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use a BAPI or IDOC to migrate, that field AWTYP will be populated automatically.

Fernando.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It turned out, that the fields

DFKKKO-AWTYP, AWKEY and AWSYS can be used for storing of a relation to another document in another system/location.

This may be used as well for archived docs or migrated docs.

Jan