cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create Delivery from STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a delivery from STO through VL10b but its blank nothing is coming.

As i noticed that Shipping tab is missing in the PO. How to get the shipping tab in the PO?

Kindly help..

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is due to the stock which is not avaialble in the Plant & Storage Location.If itsis available against the same combination then check the same storage location in OVL3 as per the Shipping Point & Plant.

They i.e. storage location should be same in both the places.

Also, Have look on relevant account assignment cat & item cat combination in PO

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Prakash,

Stock exists in the same storage location and the batch. but could you please clarify me why the shipping tab is not appearing in the STO?

Regards,

SK

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have searched for your requirement before posting on forum.

As I understand you have to determine Shipping point for STO .

In IMG - MM - Purchasing - Set up Stock Transport Order,

for every plant you define the customer for that plant and the sales org for the STO.

Using this information system goes in customer master - sales information and get the shipping condition.

From the material master system takes the loading group and using combination of shipping condition - loading group and plant shipping point is determined

IMG -LE-Shipping-Basic Shipping Function-Assign shipping points

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the reply..

my question here is Shipping tab itself not showing in the PO? Could you please let me know what could be the reason?

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain plant details in vendor master under additional purchasing data......pls check.

hope this link will help you

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply..Plant assignment is missing in the vendor master data.

Regards,

SK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP Note 498143 - FAQ: Stock transfer with delivery in purchasing and related notes you have information about IMG steps, trouble solving and concepts about this issue. For HU you have also SAP Note 368460 - Stock data transfer with handling units - general.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo