cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documents dissapear from public folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have noticed that some of my documents dissapear from the public folder and can only be found again using the search functionality. I have no idea whay this happens as I would expect all documents that can be searched for also are availalble in the public folder. Any idea what is causing this ?

Br, Henrik Kragh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Henrik,

could you please check in the backend transaction CV13 if the mentioned documents are still part of the document BOM. The header document info record for the public folder should have the number EDIPUBLICROOTFOLDER. So you can enter the BOM header in CV13 and then display all existing BOM items. All displayed document info records here should be displayed also under the public folder in EasyDMS.

However the search in EasyDMS may also return documents which are not part of the folder structure and so could not be found by navigating through the different folders.

Best regards,

Christoph

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the answer.....

Its correct that the document is not part of the BOM anymore. I just wonder how it lost the link because the document was created in the EDIPUBLICROOTFOLDER (this I guess automatically updates the BOM with the this document no.) and I didn´t delete it from here. Is it possible to see if others deleted the file ?

Br, Henrik

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Henrik,

if you display the BOM content in CV13 you should be able to display the 'Change Documents' in menu 'Environment'. Here you can maybe find out what changes have been made to this document BOM in the past.

Best regards,

Christoph