cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: Remote Login from SolMan to Satellite System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I try to configure the authorization for the different roles in the change request management workflow. I now have a problem with the role "developer". When I login to the solution manager as a developer I cannot execute the activity "Logon on to system". I always get the message: "Logon of user <username> to system <sysID:client> on 16.07.2010 at 09:16:53 failed." I configured the authorization according to the security guide. This means, that the developer has the correct roles assigned on the SolMan and on the satellite system. It seems to be a authorization problem, because when I assigne on the satellite system to the developer the profile sap_all, it works. Unfortunately the su53 does not give any hints. It says that all authority checks where successfull. Can somebody tell my, which standard authorization the developer on the satellite system needs?

Thanks very much for your help,

greets

Roger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if the tester user has the authorization to establish RFC connections in general (S_RFC) and in particular trusted RFCs (object S_RFCACL).

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

he will at least need authorization object s_rfc & s_rfcacl. You can create a ZTEST role with those 2 authorization objects in the concenrned client to test first

Hope this helps

Regards,

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help, with that two authorization objects, it works fine!

cheers

Roger