SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Suppress billing using user exit EDMSUBI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

Could anyone let me know how to use this user exit EDMSUPBI. Basically my requirements is to suppress billing for certain meter readings during upload of reading using meter reading upload BAPI.

This user exit gets triggered during the above mentioned meter reading upload event. But I would like to know how to pass the parameters to enable the suppress billing order functionality.

There are no export or import parameters in this user exit. Whereas the user exit has the following tables

XT_EABL

XT_EABLG

XT_ETRG

YT_SUPPR_ETRG

YT_DEACT_EABL

Let me know how to pass the paramets such that the suppress billing order functionality is enabled

WIth Regards

Balaji.J

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want to suppress billing for certain meter readings then you will have to suppress the meter reading order for which you could use this exit.

the table XT_EABL will contain the Meter Reading Results. XT_ETRG will contain the Billing Orders.

If you fill the values for table YT_SUPPR_ETRG with the Billing/Meter Reading Order, the system will suppress your billing.

0 Kudos

Hello Yuvi,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried by passing the entries in the mentioned table, but still after executing the billing order doesn't get deleted. Apart from passing the entries in the mentioned table Do I have to anything more to enable the suppresss billing functionality.

WIth Regards

Balaji.J

0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

You have to delete the billing order you want to suppress from table XT_ETRG.

Regards,

Daniel Toba

http://www.sap-isu.net

former_member199597
Participant
0 Kudos

If you still care:

You will have to access the mtr_obj in memory to get informations.

DATA:

ls_obj TYPE ISU17_METERREAD.

import  xy_obj TO ls_obj

FROM memory  id 'ISU_MR_EXIT_SAPLEL01_015'.

Cheers.

gagan_bulani2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

To supress the meter read, Set the supress falg in EABLG table and to stop Billing, you have to delete the Bill Oder from ETRG table.

Doing so will store the Meter read but won't bill it.

Regards,

Gagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I am also facing the same issue, can you please let me know how you suppresed the BO.

when I am creating MRO, debugger is not stopping at exit "EXIT_SAPLEL01_015".

Please help.

Girdhar A.

0 Kudos

girdhar: 

the exit is only called if you have activated the enhancement EDMSUPBI.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks bill.