cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing of the pricing procedure by a different pricing procedure .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are process of changing the pricing procedure of the particular sales process.

In case of old open sales order after changing pricing procedure if i update it in VA02 mode then also ...it is not picking the current sales order ...

Again in case of sales order where deivery has been done ...for them while creating billing ...it is taking current pricing procedure so that there is a mismatch of sales order amount and billing amount .

Again while creating return order w r t old sales order ...it is taking current pricing procedure in return order instead of taking the original one ....

Pls advice how to rectify this problem .

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Mrinal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For information, you cannot change the pricing procedure which is already there in a sale order to a different pricing procedure. Pricing Procedure in Sale Order / Billing will always flow based on the assignment you maintained in OVKK. So in your case, if sale order and billing have a different pricing procedure, then check the field for Document Pricing Procedure both in VOV8 and VOFA where I feel, both are different and whatever you maintained in VOFA, for the same, OVKK assignment has also been made.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati,

I told I am in process of changing pricing procedure .

Currently normal pricing procedure is configured in the system. Now business wants to change it in list price pricing procedure ( i.e base price with tax pricing procedure ) . And new pricing procedure has some extra automatic discount value also .

My question was

1) There is no change in open sales order ....IT is OK

2) But for sales order where already delivery has been done then after changing pricing procedure it is taking new pricing procedure so that ..sales value and billing amounts are getting different . How to restrict this .?

3)For return order also ...it is taking new pricing procedure ... How to restrict the same ?

Regards

MKC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MKC,

Can you share your thoughts how you are able to resolve this issue just to brainstorm?

Lets say you have pricing procedures PO (Pricing procedure Old) and PN (Pricing procedure New)

As you know Sales area+ Customer PP + Doc Pricing Proce = Pricing Procedure

If you have already modified your determination to PN, But what you need is PO. So you need to change this determination back to old determination and complete your open business transactions. This works only for Billing docs and it doesn't work for your Debit memo as you dont know the sales docs relevant for Debit memo.

For Debit memo's, You may need to create a new Debit memo request with old pricing procedure determination.

Thank you

Kris

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For applying new PP on your desired sales order...Try with re determination I cat in your sales order (provided you don't have a subsequent doc to it) or you have to do a fresh process cycle, starting from New sales order creation. And assign rejection reason sales order as change in PP.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ...JP

I dont understand "redetermination of Item catagory" ...can u pls explain it ?

regards

mkc

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

+TRY.+

If in your sales doc - I cat is editable then remove the existing, reassign another available I cat and re-assign this earlier I cat,.

I don't feel it will work, as PP determination depends on Sales doc - Doc. pric. procedure.

Regards

JP

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If change material/delete and enter new material item cat. will redermine.

So, It picks new pricing procedure.

In case of billing document - the pricing will automatically redermine the system

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want new prices to be picked up or new pricing procedure ? For a new pricing, use pricing type B after clicking on Update button.

Regards.