cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The financial document and sales order control is missing at delivery order

Former Member
0 Kudos

The financial document is assigned at sales order line. The system is not restricting to deliver the goods of cost less than or equal to value of financial document.

Suppose a financial document with a value of 10000USD is assigned to a sales order of value 20000.In this case system is letting me to make the delivery order and PGI of cost 20000.I want the system to restrict to deliver the items of cost 10000USD.

Note=In xd01 i have mentioned the payment guarantee procedure=Letter of credit but not the credit control area.

Regards :Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1st check your FD to determine whether or not there is an allowed overdraft. If there isnt one than check IMG Tx VX52, Finnancial Document Conditions, check value:

"Even if you do not set this switch - that is, there is no value check in the SD document -, the system subtracts the consumed values from the total value of the financial document.

In this case, the subtracted value may exceed the total value of the financial document because the check, but not the update, is deactivated."

Regards

Kikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Vx52 the financial document check and the overdraft percentage check is activated but the system is not controlling the delivery order.