cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Offline Forms?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have one question please clarify any body...

In Offline Form i have one input field. user want some input or f4 help for that? like press f4 or click on input filed he want to know values available for that field? if user do some action there i think that may be a user interaction? please clarify me?

and another one... How come we know that Adobe or Adobeforms are working in webdynpro? i mean properly working or not? one way is in transaction SICF? is there any another way??

Thanks and Regards

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By Offline forms users can interact with the forms..but direct database updation will be done through online forms only..

to test the forms which are develped by webdynpro..u can test through the application or if the development is attached to portal then u can test in the portal level itself.

Thanks,

Madhukar.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

F4 help for offline form

Just an example, if you would care to SEARCH, you would find several threads where I have answered this question with detailed descriptions about when, how and why...

regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody

Thank u all... Helpful answers...

Thanks and Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Offline Form i have one input field. user want some input or f4 help for that? like press f4 or click on input filed he want to know values available for that field? if user do some action there i think that may be a user interaction?

This kind of requirement is normally provided to the user in form of dropdown values with the required values already populated while the form is been downloaded.

For submission of data you can use webservices.

Thanks & Regards,

Omkar Mirvankar.

jagdishwar_b
Active Participant
0 Kudos

>>In Offline Form i have one input field. user want some input or f4 help for that? like press f4 or click on input filed he want to know values available for that field?

incase of offline forms, the closest matching functionality is to have Drop-Down List box with the list values populated statically or dynamically.

regards,

BJagdishwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

i mean to ask... is it possible user interaction in offline forms also? i.e., like f4 help? if yes how it is?