Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC DATA MART CONFIGURATION

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on GRC AC 5.3 SP 11. The customer wants to use the Data Mart functionality with crystal report 2008 for custom reporting purpose. In my knowledge this functionality is available in AC since SP 9. But don't know the exact procedure to go ahead and configure the same. Though I have gone through couple of documents available on SDN on this, no document is Step by step.Can anyone please suggest me any detailed configuration guide available in SMP/SDN or on web.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can download GRC 5.3 config guide from SMP.

The datamart configuration has given in the page # 321 & 322.

Also Refer to the note : 1369045 - AC SP09 Data Mart Design Description

Regards

Gangadhar

Edited by: gangadhar hm on Jul 16, 2010 11:33 AM

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

I have already gone through the AC config guide and the notes mentioned by you and some other available docs also. But nowhere it is detailed and step by step. Is there any detailed document or step-by-step on the same. Because in the config guide it has been given the steps need to be performed in the GRC AC side. To view the custom report in Crystal Reports 2008, what configurations need to be done there is no such details. However I have got some other docs like, 'SAP BUSINESSOBJECTS ACCESS CONTROL 5.3 SP09 DATA MART u2013 SAMPLE REPORTS', from SDN where it has been given the frontend configurations. But I am confused where to start and how to get the custom reports after doing the necessary configurations. Any idea on the same.

Thanks,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Even i have done the configuration but NOT worked on reports, i try to get the inputs ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Gangadhar.

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gangadhar,

Did You get any update on the same. please update me, once you get anything on the same.

Thanks,

Guru

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot Gangadhar and all guys for all your input. I got the resolution to my problem. And we need to learn a little bit of crystal to get it worked, if we are connecting the same to data mart.

Regards,

Guru