cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amortization amount paid initially

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

One of my customer is going to pay the Tooling Amortization cost initially.

Now we need to adjust this value with the basic price. How to do this.

Previously, amortization value will be added with the basic price, in this case, customer wont pay the amount initially, so we used to add the cost with the basic price.

Now, this is the reverse case. We dont know how to do the configuration for this.

Could anyone explain what is the configuration required for this.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
so we used to add the cost with the basic price.

I have already given a suggestion in this thread.

[About Amortization |]

As already indicated in my above suggestion, you have to show separately the selling price and the amortisation rate in billing as per Central Excise rule. For this, you have to have two condition types; one for normal sales price say PR00 and another one for assessable value say ZASS. Excise duty should be calculated on cumulative of PR00 plus ZASS. So accordingly, you should have your pricing procedure

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have got a solution from you already.

But I am not clear about this. Even the customer paid the amount already, why we are adding the cost with the basic price. He already paid right. I dont understand why we are adding some cost which is already paid by a customer.

How to differentiate when a customer going to pay the amount in adavance or going to pay afterwards?

Regards,

Mullairaja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
why we are adding some cost which is already paid by a customer

It is because, you have to account those charges in SAP and if you want to achieve this via SD route, you have to show separately. If your client feels that it is not necessary, then from FI, you can directly make a JV for this.

How to differentiate when a customer going to pay the 
    amount in adavance or going to pay afterwards?

In fact, for this question also, I have already answered. If customer has paid the amount in full, then you can generate one invoice, only for the tool cost. If customer insist not to raise a separate invoice but to show in regular billing document , then in that case, you have to show the tool cost separately via a separate condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Answers (0)