cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCXB Report - How it runs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

When i am trying to analyse Inspection results through MCXB Report i found that it's not taking all plant & results what we recorded for different material.

I also tried to run report without any selection input also check settings if any but didn't find any specific reason.

If someone know about how MCXB work, kindly let me know.

Thanks in advance

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

What actually you want in the report? If it is analysis for different plants, click on switch drilldown and select plant. It will show results for all plants for that client. You can select other options like MIC, operation, materials, etc.

If its not your requirement, please elaborate what ypu want in the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swarnali

I know about MCXB once i run the report.

My query is about input selection screen, say for e.g in input selection screen if i enter some plant, material i will get the report accordingly & when i don't put any selection input i should be able to see report for all plants, material etc etc.

My problem is when i don't put any thing in selection input screen i am not getting all results, i getting only results of few plant and material.

Want to know how it works or am i making any mistake or any settings exist for the same

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should get all results. Have you checked the analysis period selection?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked everything at my end even that period selection.

I made all input selection BLANK & then run the report expecting that it will give all results for all plant and material...........but i didn't get the results completely.

Regards

Prashant

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your inspection lots and see if they all have the status STUP - Statistics updated after the UD is made. Check for this in the plants you believe are missing data from the reports. It might be that something is not setup right for some plants or groups in the LIS config.

FF