cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add files to a MOPZ transaction?

laurie_mcginley
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm working through how to use MOPZ to download a support stack for solution manager. I was able to download the files for the ABAP stack, but the JAVA stack didn't show up in the calc. I since went back into smsy and included the JAVA component to the solution manager product system. I think it should now find those files to download.

But I cannot go back into the step to find files. The other option would be to withdraw the transaction and start again I think, which would be fine.

I haven't started implementing. I have just downloaded the download basket to my file system (not using SLM).

So... can I go back and recalc the stack and pick up the additional java files? Or should I abandon this MOPZ transaction and start again? If so, is the withdraw option (oh, we are on sp21 for solution manager).

Thanks for your advice,

Laurie McGinley

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Laurie,

Have you assigned a Java system component to the Java instances?

If you don't , Maintenance Optimizer will not see component version information for the Java parts.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

laurie_mcginley
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunny, I'll give that a go. The withdraw makes most sense, but sure couldn't find any documentation on it to help my understanding!

Miguel, I didn't have it connected to the system with the ABAP stack. It was listed as a component. Part of my learning and lack of understanding. Didn't know it needed to be included as a component on that system. I think I have it set up now so will withdraw the current transaction and try again.

Thanks all

Laurie

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest withdraw the earlier solution and again create a new solution as it will not harm anything. Then restart calculating files then you will get all files.

Before that just make sure that SAP Application server Java should be added to system definition in SMSY.

Thanks

Sunny