cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not ablr to get alerts in Mail for Alert ID 7054-Late COnfirmation of PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured Alert for New and Change PO and I am getting mail in my inbox whenever New PO creates or changed in ECC.

Similar Alert Profile I created for Late Confirmation.

But When Supplier Confirms with Late Delivery (against the requested) in SNC I am not getting any mails.

But in Alert Monitor I am able to see alert for this (For the same Profile)

Since Source for this type of ALert is is PPF is there any other setting I need to make.

Whether I need to run any reports for this.

Please Help me.

Thanks in Advance

Ragahvendra Pai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

For NEW POs / Changed POs, alerts are triggered the moment PO XML / IDOC is received by SNC.

But in case of alerts like Due / OverDue POs, Overdue ASNs, one needs to run the report on a periodic basis. You can schedule a job for this.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please let me know which Job/Report needs to run.After Running the Job or report whether mail will go to the Buyers or it is just like other report where we need to run and take a copy .

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whats the status of PO_PPF_EXEC for PO Confirmation.

If the PO_PPF_EXEC validation check is inactive SAP SNC generates this alert in the background. If the validation check is active the alert is generated by the PPF (/SCA/ICH application, /SCA/BOL_ORDER action profile, /SCA/BOL_ORD_INCOMPLCONF_ALERT action).

If it is already active, try inactivating it and check.

Ideally, speaking it should work whether active or inactive.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sandeep,

I am not able to find validation check PO_PPF_EXEC under SPRO-Supply Network Collaboration-Validation-Sap Satndard setting.

One Morething.

Presently I am able to see Alert in Alert Monitor.But I want to get these notigfication thorugh mail or reports.

Since Asking Users to Login everytime to the portal is very difficult.

Please let me know how to get these alerts though mail or through report.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can see the alerts in Alert Monitor, what you can do is

1. Update your email address in SU01.

2. Create "Selection Profile" in Alert Monitor for the Alert Types you would like to receive email. Selection profile can be User Specific or Partner specific.

3. Select the Selection Profile and choose "Set Notification"

4. You can set the minimum priority of the alerts. e.g. you may choose to receive the alert for High Priority message.

4. Make sure that you can see your email address.

5. Click "Immediate Notification".

6. SAVE

This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I did exactly What you said.I am not getting any mails even Supplier commits PO lately.Idoc is getting created and succesfully posting in ECC against Purchase Order under tab Confirmations.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, check the settings maintained in SCOT. And check the status of email in SOST.

You need to make sure that email communication is set-up in your system and your user has the authorization to send emails.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to see any mails regarding Late COnfirmation in SOST(I have full autthorization).But I can see Mails only for NEW POs.

Please let me know Two things

1) Please confirm whether Alerts generated through PPF whether it is possible or Not to get alerts through mail just like new or change POs.

2) Which is configuration path to See whether validation check PO_PPF_EXEC is active or Inactive.

I saw underSPRO>Baisc Setting>Validation..>SAP Standard Setting-->Display settings for Standard Validation Profile

Here I am not able to see any validation check PO_PPF_EXEC.

I am very Thankful to you in helping me in the issues.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

1) It is possible to get email alerts. Process is as stated earlier. Create Selection profile for the Alert Types (any other criteria) and set EMail notification.

2) Look for Validation check PO_PPF_EXEC for POC4 profile. Normally, this validation profile is used for PO Confirmation.

Check in SCOT --> INT --> SMTP, what setting has been maintained. Click on "Set" for internet. This would typically tell you the domain address to which the email can be sent.

On top of this, i would suggest you to go through /SCMB/ANOT_PROF_ADM - Create/Change Alert Notification Profile (Administrator) , /SCMB/ANOTMP - Create/Change Message Profile .

Run the tx /SCMB/ANOTPULL - Send Alert Notification or schedule a job. This is a PULL mechanism.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I am not able to see ant Validation check for PO_PPF_EXEC for POC4 profile.

My seeting for SCOT is as you explained.

I created SCMB/ANOT_PROF_ADM - Create/Change Alert Notification Profile (Administrator) .

Please can you tell me why we need to maintain above profile when we are maintaining profile in Portal.

Still I am not able to get any mails for Confirmations.

I am not able to get mails only if alerts are generated via PPF.

I am getting New or changed PO alerts hrough mail

Thanks in Advance

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai.

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

I would suggest to create /SCMB/ANOT_PROF_ADM - Create/Change Alert Notification Profile (Administrator) and then run transaction /SCMB/ANOTPULL - Send Alert Notification.

Lets try this. If the email gets generated, we would atleast be sure that settings in SCOT are correct.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Login as a Customer /Supplier in Web UI then go to alert monitor and enter alert type=7054 then save this alert profile.

Once alert profile is created then click on set notification button enter:

1) Recipient type=C-Channel,

2) Recipient user,

3) Email address,

4) sender user ,

5) Message channel=Email (Direct)

6) Minimum Priority=3-Information

7) Checked Immediate Notification

😎 Checked Profile is Active

save the profile now it should send alert as email.

Thanks,

Nikhil

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Has your problem been fixed?

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

No It is not Fixed.

I created a ticket for SAP.I tried everything but still I am not able to recieve any mail for Late COnfirmation(especially alerts generated through PPF framework).I really appreciate your help towards this.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Finally this issue is solved after implementing note 1379655.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Answers (0)