cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with point-of-sale scenario. when I am trying to work with sales order ,my requirement is automatic delivery and automatic goods issue and automatic billing. for this I have configured immediate delivery , but wanted to know any user exit or enhancement for automatic Goods issue and immediate billing.? throw some light on this issue as I can go further from where I am.

Thanks.

Kanna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kanna

If you are working with point-of-sale scenario, then you should be using IS- Retail and specifically POS module where this all these functionalities exist for a Cashier terminal. Standard SAP may not work for you. If you are constrained not use IS- Retail, then I would suggest Cash sale with order related Billing. What is the purpose of GI when you are passing the material across the counter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Thats right. But I am working on standard SAP , and I just want to get through with that scenario. As u said , there is no need for Goods Issue when we are working with Order related billing , since the customer picks the goods by himself in super-market sale. But In this case, it is different as we have to do picking by the cashier (just as a regular purpose) , If its like this ...how to approach ? should we go for user exit (if yes , which exit I have to take?) ? or any other way , suggest me.

Thanks,

Kanna.

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

just an opinion...if you are using order-related billing, then even due to picking you need PGI, this PGI won't effect billing. so i have implemented a solution before for a similar case, that is to basically just set up a background job and do both PGI and billing at certain interval as you required.

this won't effect anything except the performance. depending on the working load, see if it's acceptable...

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks michael,

I guess thats what I want to do. But would like to know , where we have to trig for that functionality. No matter If performance drags as long as its not showing up with any negative impact on other modules or other procedures. Pleae let me know where I have to start.

Thanks,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set t.code VL06G to run in background at certain interval.

This will take care of PGI.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna

Sorry I was out of pocket for sometime.

Why don't you use the concept of RFID to trigger the PGI? When your Cashier swipes the product with Hand Held Terminal, you can use that to interface with SAP to start the PGI process?

Otherwise, best option for you is to run both VL06O and VF06 in the background every 5 minutes.