cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use @Select in Predefined Filters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have a problem with one universe to build a Restricted Key Figure with Predefined Filters.

I have the following sintax.

<EXPRESSION>(@Select(Importe\Importe),[0DB_CR_IND].[S,H],[0VALUATION].[0],[0VERSION].[000],[0VTYPE].[010])</EXPRESSION>

The part [0DB_CR_IND].[S,H] is not working well I don't know the syntax when i want to include 2 values as a filter in this case"S" and "H" i noticed that only takes de first one "S".

If somebody knows how to put the sintax InList to include multiple values in a filter

Thanks Marvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to to create a restricted key figure filtering dimension 0DB_CR_IND with values "S" and "H" but i don't know what the sintax is i try [[0DB_CR_IND]].[[S,H]] but only take the filter with "S" and "H" is ignored.

<EXPRESSION>@Select(Importe\Importe),[[0DB_CR_IND]].[[S,H]]</EXPRESSION>

I want to know what the sintax is to filter 2 values,

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to create a restricted key figure filtering dimension 0DB_CR_IND with values "S" and "H", you also need to specify for the key figure in the MDX expressio.

So the expression will look like this:

<EXPRESSION>Aggregate({[0DB_CR_IND].[S], [0D_CO_CODE].[H]}, [Measures].[measure definition])</EXPRESSION>

Didier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Didier

I change the sintax to

<EXPRESSION>(@Select(Importe\Importe),{[[0DB_CR_IND]].[[S]],[[0DB_CR_IND]].[[H]]},[[0VALUATION]].[[0]],[[0VERSION]].[[000]],[[0VTYPE]].[[010]])</EXPRESSION>

But I got sintax error "failed to execute with the error unknown error"

The original sintax I try was

<EXPRESSION>(@Select(Importe\Importe),[[0DB_CR_IND]].[[S,H]],[[0VALUATION]].[[0]],[[0VERSION]].[[000]],[[0VTYPE]].[[010]])</EXPRESSION>

with this i didn't get error but in dimension 0DB_CR_IND only take the filter "S" and i need the two filters S and H.

Regards Marvin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Didier

With the following sintax I Just solve the problem

<EXPRESSION>Aggregate({[[0DB_CR_IND]].[[S]],[[0DB_CR_IND]].[[H]]},(@Select(Importe\Importe),[[0VALUATION]].[[0]],[[0VERSION]].[[000]],[[0VTYPE]].[[010]]))</EXPRESSION>

Thanks for you help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sysntax you wrote is very unclear to me.

So can you explain what you want to achiev and what are the measures and characteristic values you want tou use?

What I also don't understand is if you want to create a restricted key figure or a filter or a filter that use a restricted key figure.

Didier