SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit - not respecting Number of Months on Contract Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using ECC 6.0. I have a contract account that is set up to draft incoming payments. I have a direct debit limit, which works perfectly for single payment runs.

My problem is that I can't get the number of months (rolling or not) to engage, so that the direct debit limit spans <n> number of months.

For instance, I want to set up a $100 limit over 2 months. According to the docs, this should sum all debits in either the previous 60 days (rolling) or from the 1st of the previous month (not rolling), and THAT value should be compared to the $100 limit. I can't get this to happen. I can draft up to $100 for payment runs every day.

Is there some config item that has to be set to engage this? Am I missing something else?

Thanks

CN

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was with my data - I was trying to test in the past, whereas the # of months is being calculated from current date.