cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC packaging in 7.1 - structure problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am using the new PI 7.1 IDOC packaging functionality. On backend side everything looks fine and the IDOCs are received by

PI in single package. However, if I use as an Outbound interface the IDOC definition, in Message Mapping the occurences of <IDOC> will be 1..1, however in the packaged message there are many <IDOC>s - 1..n.

How can I overgo the fact that if I use the IDOC basis objects interface in order that receiver & interface determinations to be

found and used, and still the message structure to reflect the fact that I am using packaging..? Thanks

Best Regards,

Lalo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>in Message Mapping the occurences of <IDOC> will be 1..1, however in the packaged message there are many <IDOC>s - 1..n.

It does not matter. You can use the standard idoc (with 1..1) occurance in both your message mapping as well as interface.

The reason is the occurance of the source message is not validated by Message Mapping.

Regards

Jai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned, during sender side processing, the message type attribute is not validated by PI. Are you facing any error anywhere?

Regards,

Prateek