cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bypassing selected partners address validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to bypass the address validation for one specific partner when creating an order using Idocs (ORDERS). This partner is use to store the address of a customer that is buying a furniture from his country to deliver to someone else in an other country.

Exemple:

The sold to party is STORE 1

The Bill to party is STORE 1

The ship to party is CUST 1

The specific partner is CUST 2

We receive a internet order from STORE 1 that we wil bill to STORE 1 and ship to CUST 1but was created from CUST 2.

The CUST 2 information only need to be print on the packing slip so we do not need to validate the information.

Thanks for your answer.

Bruno

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bruno

You are better off posting this in one of the Technical forums. Work with your middleware consultant too. 2 ideas:

1) I don't think there is a configuration point which eliminates address verification for a specific partner (function).

You have to work on the Function Modules/Programs. One FM I can suggest is IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS and probably you need to work on one of the includes in this to skip address verification for that partner.

Take a look at this OSS note for some ideas where to work.

753153 - FAQ: Customer-functions in IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS

2) Why don't you capture the addressing partner's address in some text and later print it in the Packing List.

Hope this helps, let us know your final resolution. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for your respone, your point 2 is the best way for us to retreive the information as we already have the address information pass throught the TEXT in the Idoc. I did not realized that.

Regards

Bruno

Answers (0)