cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

increaszing font size in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a smartform, all fields it's ok except one: I have space for 10 character but I wont to display 14 without changing font size.

do you know how to decrease Width of the character without changing the Height?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt if its possible to change width without effecting the height... if at all its possible that should be with the styles / character formats / paragraph formats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes but how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data to be printed / displayed int he smartform; would have a charater format & paragraph format attached to it. This comes from the smartstyle which you atatch to the smartform.

Inorder to increase or reduce teh font size, you could do it in the paragraph format attached to the text.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

But how?I would like just to Width of the caracter.

I m using HELVE font.

can some body help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried out a smartform to replicate your need. Well, what i did is created a smartform with a text. I created a smartstyle and attached it to the smartform. In the style, i created 2 Pragraph format nodes. One in Helve and 1 in arial with diferrent font size.

Now in teh smartform, when you have a text element, you can select the text and on the left hand side on the editor you see an option to assign the paragraph format. Here you would have both the pragraph formats you have created in your style. As per yuour need, you could chose the correct format out of the list.

Hope it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

But for example I have no Arial.

I tried to add it frm se73 but I doesn't found it