Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue alerts container variables are not getting filled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am referring this blog to create alerts when message struck in queues

/people/santhosh.kumarv/blog/2009/05/19/sap-xipi-alerts-for-queue-errors

I am able to get the alert when a message struck in Queue of XI. But Container variables are not filled with actual run time values

I have used the report as it is and container variables as described in blog.

I have implemented Alerts for IE & AE alerts, those are looks good as expected.

Please let me know any clue

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i implemented that blog and everything worked fine.

Please check again step 1: Did you call the variables like Santhosh did? Did you refer them in the right way?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After investigating all the things i found these

1) We have already Integration Engine & Adapter Engine Alerts configured in landscape with separate alert categories & working fine

2) Now i configured one more alert category for Queue error with the above mentioned Blog

Important thing: is even though if any error occurred on Integration engine, i get 2 alerts. one with Integration Engine alert category description & one more is with Queue alert category description

Reason for this is, for Queue alert category i selected radio button as "No Restriction". because of this if any IE error occurred also queue alert category is also triggering along with Integration engine alert category .

Please let me know is it possible to implement Queue alerts along with the IE & AE type alert categories

Any one implemented IE, AE & Queue alerts in single landscape

Regards

vamsi

Edited by: Vamsi Krishna on Jul 19, 2010 4:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Open another thread, i am closing this. this heading and content are different. will come up with this issue once another doubt is clear

Regards

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

One thing i observed here is with out executing the Z report program itself alert is receiving in AlertInbox

Wondering how this is happening

Regards