cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have question regarding the alternate base value field in the Pricing procedure and the requirment field in the access sequence.

Below is the scenario.

We have a special sales order Header discount ( Condition type ZK00) which currently is calculated off the gross price (Condition type PR00).

the access sequence ZK50 is assigned to this condition type ZK00 and the accesses for ZK50 are as follows

Sales org/Customer/Material

Sales Org/Customer

Sales Org/Price Group.

The business requirment is to change the way ZK00 discount is calculated, instead of PR00 as the base value for the discount, they would like to change and calculate off the net value of the sales order field NETWR, for this i was planning in to put a requirment in the alternate base value for the condition type ZK00 to calcuate the discount off the field NETWR.

another requirment from the business is that for some specific customers & only for specific order type this special discount ZK00 should still be calculated off the PR00 value.

For example

PR00 is $ 10.00

ZK10 is 2% $ 0.20

ZK05 is 4% $ 0.40

Net value of the order is $ 9.40

now for some specific customer say A and the order type ZOR it should calcated the discount for ZK00 from $ 10.00 instead of 9.40.

I am not sure how to solve the 2 nd requirment, should is just put in a new access sequence like below ?

Sales org/Customer/Sales order type

but then how could i define a new requirment for this access to calculate off the PR00 instead of net value of the order ?

Please note that the special discount ZK00 is just a statistical value, this is just accrued in a different GL account and only the finance people know what they do with that.

ZK00 does not show up on the invoice copy of the customer or effect the total of the sales order.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Edited by: SD.... on Jul 15, 2010 5:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create another ace.seq. by creating seperate customer group and in alternate base routine you may write if customers not belogs to this group and/or sales document type will be used Alt.base condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that could end being a good solution, something to seriously think about,i am thinking about the additonal groups in the sales area tab, they are not being used currently, but do have another question related to this scenario.

Where do you think is the correct place for this access sequence with the sales order type.

the current access sequence stands exactly like below

Sales org/Customer/ material

Sales org/Customer group/ material

Sales OrgPrice group / material

Sales Org/ Customer group

Sales Org/Price Group

Note all of these are marked exclusive as per the current business requierment, and that is higly unlikely to change unless there is a solid reason for it.

Regards

Edited by: SD.... on Jul 16, 2010 2:57 AM

Edited by: SD.... on Jul 16, 2010 2:58 AM

Edited by: SD.... on Jul 16, 2010 2:59 AM