cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI CERTIFICATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm going to try certification soon, I know the exam is based on manuals bit400-30-50-60 but...

Does anybody know some trick which could help me? For example, how many questions are there in the exam? How many mistakes are permitted?

I've been working for 16 months (+/-) on XI world, is the exam very theorichal? or is it more practichal? I mean, the questions are very detailed on the theory or having real experience is enough to pass the exam.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>>>Does anybody know some trick which could help me? </i>

Yes, just study...

<i>>>how many questions are there in the exam?</i>

<i>>>How many mistakes are permitted?</i>

No negative marking so attempt all questions and all questions carry equal marks so don't waste time on any question.

<i>>>I've been working for 16 months (+/-) on XI world, is the exam very theorichal?</i>

80% theory and 20% questions based on practical scenarios

Hope I answered your query

The books to refer for <b>Development Consultant</b> are TBIT 40,41,42,43,44 and for <b>Technology Consultant</b> are TBIT 40,50,51

Regards

Suraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

".. is the exam very theorichal? or is it more practichal? I mean, the questions are very detailed on the theory or having real experience is enough to pass the exam."

Do you know which service pack of XI you are going to be tested on? This will be important in answering questions which ask for the options available in certain IR/ID objects. For example, its only from SP 14 that we have the Radio button for RB_SPLIT, in interface determination. You will have to be sure of this, because SP 17 has already arrived!

All the best!

Regards,

Sushumna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Take a look at this thread,

regards,

Bhavesh