cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training Courses for SAP ECC 5 New GL in August/September in Ohio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for some training courses for SAP ECC 5 New GL in Ohio. I work at The Timken Company which is located in Canton, Ohio and would like to know of some courses that are around the area. A timeframe that we are looking the courses to be offered in would be the August or September months. Some highlights that I would like to be in the training course would be Focus GL (FI/CO), Subprocess Id, Configure GL, Implimentation/ Maint GL, and any other help will be beneficial. Does anyone know where some courses will be offered or a good way for me to find these courses?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked http://sap.com/education --> Training catalog. I am not aware of any location in Ohio. The closest SAP training locations would be in Philly, Chicago or Atlana. You can also arrange onsite training by SAP if you have enough attendees ..

Thanks

Prince Jsoe

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just took a look at that and it seems to be a good start. I am trying to come up with some more options to present so we have a few to chose from. I tried to just Google the subject and I came up with nothing. I am surprised that colleges do not have courses on this for MBA students or something like that.