cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Plant Connectivity SDK 2.1 for download

Former Member
0 Kudos

u2009Hello. Excellent info.

Please, we cant find SAP Plant Connectivity SDK 2.1 for download. The note 1399331 - Plant Connectivity 2.1, says that we can download from:

https://service.sap.com/swdc ->Downloads -> SAP Installations & Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group -> Composite Application -> SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence -> Plant Connectivity SDK -> Plant Connectivity SDK 2.1 but this path is not correct.

Please, can you help us?

Thanks.

Gustavo Barboza

PROPILCO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gustavo,

Yes it seems that the note is wrong. I will contact the author and let them know. To find it go to .../sdwc > Search All Categories > copy and paste "Plant Connectivity SDK 2.1" in the field > click the link for Installation product > click the download tab.

That should do the trick

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Kevin.

Thanks for your reply.

The search display no results for "Plant Connectivity SDK 2.1" , "Pco SDK 2.1" , "Plant Connectivity SDK" .

Please, your help.

Best regards,

Gustavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has your company signed up for PCo 2.1 Ramp up? The product is not generally available so it's most likely restricted to those in ramp up. Since I am an SAP employee I have special permissions to see everything.

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Kevin.

Actually, we are on a SAP MII project, with a consultant company, and SAP. We have a ID and pass for sdwc but we cant find a link for download.

Please, how we can to sing for PCo 2.1 Ramp up? What is sing for PCo 2.1 Ramp up?

Thanks in advance.

Gustavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gustavo,

My mistake, as I thought the ramp up phase was the cause. I spoke with solution management and they stated that the PCo 2.1 SDK is for qualified partners only and is on the partner price list as an indication. If you need to a special connector we can point you to the appropriate partner. Signing up for ramp up will only get you early access to PCo 2.1, not the SDK.

Regards,

Kevin