Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply Custom theme to Web Dynpro Java CE 7.11

bernd_speckmann
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to apply a custom theme created with the theme editor to my WDJ application. The creation of my custom theme seems to be no problem.

But I did not find any documentation how to apply this theme to my WDJ app.

How to deploy this theme (zip-File) to my AS Java (CE 7.11) ?

How to set this theme as used theme for my WDJ app only?

How to set this theme to be used by my app running stand-alone and running in portal?

Thanks ahead,

Bernd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bernd,

You can deploy your theme by going to

System Administration->Portal Display->Theme Archive, on the screen under the Import Theme section, browse the theme and import.

In order to apply the theme to your WD application, you can get the info. here:

https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/docs/DOC-100896

also note that, by default WD application will take the portal theme unless you configure to use a specific theme as described in the above link.

For applying the portal themes, you have to create a framework page and a new desktop.Add that framework page and the theme to the desktop and then create a desktop rule which gives the look and feel of that desktop(theme and the framework page) who satisfy the condition in the rule.

Regards,

Ajay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd!

Already found a solution for your problem?

I also wanted to apply a custom theme to my WD app.

Didnt' succeed yet ...

Greetings,

Andi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a custom themefor a web dynpro java application in NW04s .Can i use the same theme in CE7.1?If yes how do i implement it.

Otherwise how can we develop custom theme for Web Dynpro java application in CE and use it.

Regards

Radhika Kuthiala