cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial Documents and Credit Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing an issue wit Financial documents. I have a customer code who has exceeded his credit limit. Now for one of the Sales Order he has submitted LC, which was created as Financial document in VX11N. This FD is linked to Sales order at Header and Item level as per the process. But still Credit check is happening and the Sales document is gettng blocked for Credit.

As per my understanding, if a FD is attached, system will check the value of the Sales document with the Value of the FD and if the order value exceeds the FD value, then the document will be blocked.

Where can be the issue. Please advise.

Regards,

Ajit P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

your FD or LC is kind of Noted Item, Now if you want to use that into credit limit you have to do following

T-Code FBKP

Double click on "Special G/L"

Double Click on relevent G/L indicator L or R or according to ur required LC indicator (Please take help of FI)

Give you Chart of Area

In G/L assigment screen -

click on GOTO on menu and click on properties

Now check the indicator "Relevant for Credit limit"

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. This issue is not for all the customers. Its happening only for few of them. So I dont think its configuration issue. Any other Ideas?

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have found out the solution. In OVA8 screen a routine 901 should be assigned for Orders and 902 for Deliveries.(SAP NOTE 303409). I have assigned it and tested and it is working fine.

But the system was working fine for many days without this routine Now it is looking for the routine when a FD is attached.

What could be the reason. We had updated the Patches recently. Is it because of this?

Regards,

Ajit