cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL09 is not supprted by DWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing DWM.For outbound processes VL09 is not supported by DWM. Can anybody suggest the alternate solution for reversing the PGI ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The only option is delink the delvery to DWM in central system at table level and then do VL09 in central system.

After that need to do stock balance in WM and DWM.

Further queries can be clarified by SAP as we have solved such problem with the help of SAP.

Regards

NAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It would be very helpful if you can throw some more light on this as we are already behind the schedule because of this issue. Is mentioned stock balance need to be done manually?

You can send me your no.on my Mobile so that i can contact you-9922957622.

Regards,

Sandeep

Edited by: Sandeep Ballewar on Jul 20, 2010 6:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

I dont exactly remember what we did bcz its long back we did with the help of SAP.I told my friend to check any other possibiity as currently i dont have the DWM facility.

Have u tried the possibility of doing VL09 in central system so that the same is distributed and delivery gets open in DWM so that u can deassign the HU's and then delete the IBD in DWM again the same is sent back to central system.

If not remove the DWM check for the IBD at table level in central system and do the VL09 and after that you can write off the same in DWM with physical inventory( i dont think this will be feasible bcz it will hit accounts when u writeoff at IM level)

If possible raise an OSS note to SAP.

Mean while i will try to find out for any possibilities.

regards

Amar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In decentralized WM scenario, you can only try to post an oppsite movement. E.g, create a return order.

That's the only work arround.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

In return sales there is loss of excise duty amount. In india, we can not claim back this amount once it is paid to the government of india. If we follow this process, then there is loss of millions of rupees annually. Please suggest some other solution if you have.

Regards,

Sandeep