cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Process Controlled Workflow change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a SRM 7 process controlled Shopping cart workflow working ok, Approval based on value levels. The customer wouldlike to change this so that approval is also based on cost center attributes and also want at each approval level to have a reviewer.

Could anyone advise me how to add in a reviewer, as well as an approver for a particular process step, and also confirm that to have the cost center attribute taken account of at each process step, i would have to develop and code a new expression / evaluation ID, rather than use existing one.

Many Thanks

john

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Reviews are common for all process level.. itu2019s not process level specify like approvers.. Also we can add reviewers dynamically by a simple BADI implementation and configurations as follows..

BADI Implementation:

BADI : /SAPSRM/BD_WF_RESP_RESOLVER

Enhancement Spot: /SAPSRM/BD_WF_AGENTS

BADI Definition : /SAPSRM/BD_WF_REVIEWER_RULE

Configuration:

We can see Reviewer folder for all process schemas..

For adding approver or pool of approvers for a particular process level, review my answer in the following forum..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi john,

SAP has provided a way of adding reviewer dynamically for process schema level not each process level. to develop approver code for each process level please see the sample code in /sapsrm/bd_wf_agents_sc.

Regards,

Saravanan.