cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find SAP Modules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How canwe find all SAP modules are being used in my SAP system. Please let me know is there any program to find the same.

regards,

Pravin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the same from SPAM tcode and click on package level which will display all the components which your system is using. if you are not having access to SPAM tcode in SAP Easy Access Screen(Initial screen after login) or in any screen click on Menu System->Status->Component Information (which is like a magnifier button)

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharath,

Thansk for your reply, I am not looking for the components installed in my system. I am looking for modules like FI, Co, MM, SD, etc... in my system. please let me know how to find which modules are being used in the system.

regards,

Pravin.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you ask us?.... Why don't you ask your funtional people /manager?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then in that case as suggested above you need to either talk with yout project manager or functional guys or the implementation team to check what all modules have been used for the implementation as generally a R/3 system contains all modules required for the enterprise Business. What all is required will be used and configured.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

>Why do you ask us?....

Because it is a well known fact that SDN gurus like you have a magical crystal ball where they can find the answer to every possible question in the universe and the much needed "step by step procedure for the same" !

By the way Juan, could you consult your crystal ball and send me the lottery numbers for next saturday ?

Olivier

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
could you consult your crystal ball and send me the lottery numbers for next saturday ?

Crystal ball said... If its Olivier asking tell him that money does not make happiness.. 😄

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Infact my Manger only asked me to find out which modules being used in the system. as he lost the track of which modules implemented over the time (decade).

regards,

Pravin

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you are in a predicament... Thats your boss job...

Then he should call a meeting with the LOB's managers and tell them that he doesn't have a clue.

Sincerely, Why don't you talk to your funtional people?...

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Is there any technical way to find that in the system.

Thanks in advance

pravin

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get an idea of the most used modules in EWA

If you go to Workload Distribution by Application Module it will show you a list (Doesn't mean that if a module doesn't show is not in use)

As I said before this might give you an Idea but again, this is not your job.

Regards

Juan