Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Type to add a new line item to existing Inbound delivery

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we have one requirement.

In the system Inbound delivery is created through Idoc. Once the inbound delivery is created, we need to change that inbound delivery by adding a new line item to that inbound delivery where the line item belongs to another PO. Means, I have an existing inbound delivery number for a PO having one line item. Now I want to add another line item into the inbound delivery for another PO. I have created the inbound delivery through Idoc using the idoc type DESADV. Now I want to change the inbound delivery for adding the line item. Can anybody please tell me which idoc type should I use for this above highlighted requirement?

Thanks & Regards

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ur requirement is not totally clear can u explain with one example.

chirag

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have one PO 4500000001 for which I have created the inbound delivery 180000001. This inbound delivery has been created through an IDOC. I have another PO 4500000002 having one line item. Now i want to add another line item into the inbound delivery 180000001 for the PO 4500000002 as second line item. To add a second line item to the existing inbound delivery, which IDOC type should I use.

Hope it clarifies the requriement.

Thanks & Regards

Satya