cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the web page title of a web dynpro app?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to change the HTML page title of a web dynpro application without renaming the application component itself - but how?

Thanks for your comments!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M Walter,

Assuming you are using Web Dynpro Java, you can change the title of the Web Page for Web Dynpro App by adding the title to the main window of your app.

Go to Windows and open the properties. There will be a field called 'title'. Give the title you want, save, build, DC->Build and deploy.

The title you gave to this Window will be displayed as the title of your Web page.

Regards,

Ajay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you very much for your replies and solutions which work fine! In the meantime, I also found another way to set the title within the window java class:

wdThis.wdGetAPI().getUI().setTitle(WINDOW_TITLE);

Best regards!

0 Kudos

Use this to set in webydnpro ABAP

wd_This->wd_Get_API( )->get_application( )->set_window_title( 'Window Title' ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello M. Walter

The way I know to influence the name of the HTML page is to change the description of the application. Thus you may still maintain your technical namings.

This would be

TR SE80 -> Web dynpro component -> your web dynpro component -> web dynpro applications -> application -> here you may change the description

Best regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The only way to change the page title of a web dynpro application is to rename the application component.

Regards,

Hezi.