cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Billing Sales Order is Incomplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am creating a billing document with reference to a Sales Order. The sales order is incomplete due to missing pricing conditions.

Now in current settings system allow the billing process, throwing a message that pricing conditions error.

Please let me know how I can stop the billing with reference to sales Order, if sales order is incompleted?

Thanks in advance for your prompt replies.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you need to check your copy requirement in VTFA, make sure it is '001'.

Thanks.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use tcode OVA2.

Select Group as B - Sales-Item

Double click Procedure Node.

Select required procedure (check that in your I cat for your desired transaction)

And double click on Fields node.

Maintain/Change Status (as your requirement maintain same as 01 ) - VBAP- PRSOK-Pricing

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

1st go to tcode: VUP2 to check your message group based on item category, then go to OVA2, choose group B and choose the correct procedure, then insert VBAP PRSOK Pricing PKON 06 in fields.

Hope my solution can help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

First you resolve your error in sales order after that you need to try invoice. Please check in completion log in sales order and find what type of error is coms ??

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintain in completion log for order where you make pricing mandatory (so that you can not save order when pricing is incomplete). Hope this will help you

balu