cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change status of previous document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I try to change status of Support message (SLFN) from Change Request (SDCR) when status of CR set to "Confirm".

I try to do this by means of settings in transaction "Define status attributes". But nothing to going on! What is my fault?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

so can u confirm that debugger stops at line 301 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've just tried to dubug 0n 301 and 370 line, but the result is negativ - system doesn't stop on my break points...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hooray! My problem has resolved!

It was a problem in missing customising in "Define Status Attributes". All SLFN items was in old status schema. I have set new status profile and all statuses an it is work!!!

Thank you Khalil, you've helped my!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

could you help and share you settings?

I'd like to make these settings in my system too.

Thank you in advance.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad you ended finding your mistake !

Regards

Khalil

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Another thing If debugger does not stop, that would mean you missed custo in tabla TSOCM_ACTION_O_S available in SPRO under node

Change Request Management -> Extended Configuration -> Change Transaction -> Change Transaction Types -> Actions in Change Request Management -> Actions - Depending on Status

Add an entry for your SDCR so it does launch action SET_PREDOC that will change your SLFN status

Hope this helps

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Another thing If debugger does not stop, that would mean you missed custo in tabla TSOCM_ACTION_O_S available in SPRO under node

> Change Request Management -> Extended Configuration -> Change Transaction -> Change Transaction Types -> Actions in Change Request Management -> Actions - Depending on Status

>

> Add an entry for your SDCR so it does launch action SET_PREDOC that will change your SLFN status

I have chacked - I have this settings

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dmitry

could you put a break point at line 301:

l_predoc_guid_t = cl_hf_helper=>get_predoc_of_chng_doc(...

relanuch transaction crmd_order and test again ! If debeuger does not stop at your break point that would mean that configuration you ve done in SPRO is inconsistent and that for some reason Solman does not see your SET_PREDOC action

Hope this helps

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

SET_PREDOC action? I have not this action - may be it is a reason of my problem? I use HF_SET_STATUS action in Change Request action profile to change status...

Dmitry.

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please put a break point in method process_action of class cl_socm_instance line 370 :

IF l_stat_prop_t-pre_status IS INITIAL OR

l_stat_prop_t-pre_process_type NE l_stat_prop_predoc-process_type OR

l_stat_prop_t-pre_stsma NE l_stat_prop_predoc-stsma.

can u make sure that it actually execute lines 396-397

lc_container_t->set_value( element_name = 'USER_STATUS'

data = l_stat_prop_t-pre_status ).

This is when it is supposed to set status of preceding document

Hope this helps

Regards,

Khalil

Edited by: Khalil SERRHINI on Jul 15, 2010 3:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have putted break point in advised place but system does't interact processing (debugger doest calling)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dimitry,

can you please make sure that in your SPPFCADM action of SDCR (the one supposed to launch status change of SLFN) you have set action HF_SET_STATUS and that in the container you not only have the parameter USER_STATUS but ALSO the parameter PREDOC_STATUS where you re supposed to handle the SLFN next status

You can take a look to standard action PRODUCTIVE_MJ of ticket SDMJ that is supposed to do the same thing with the SDCR.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Khalil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. I dont know about this.

Ihave made this settings, вut unfortunately status of my previous document has not changed.

Could you please tell my all conditions which should be to this functionality work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there are any requarements to SLFN status profile?