cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only excise posting need to be done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Once a material is manufactured & posted to unrestricted stock, its available for sales & the subsequent RG1 entries are posted.

2. If the same material is required again for reprocessing, the goods can be removed from the stock only with the payment of excise duties. So an invoice with only excise posting is required & the RG1 should subsequently be negated for the same quantity & value.

3. Later to which the material is available for reprocessing within the plant.

Rudra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Matrial posted in unrestricted stock means only reciepts to RG1. This means you update the same with RMA classification

2) If the same material again for reprocessing this movement needs to be updated with IWO classification. In this case the tansfer will be internal consumption or go for reprocessing. In this case excise duty wont update in the system. Only receipts and issues in RG1 will be updated. Duties will be updated once material moves out from the plant.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Can you please give me some updates on this issue. when i am checking this in system i did't find RMA or IWO in PRD system can you given me some more information on this.

and what movment type we can use.

Rudra

Edited by: Gajanan Rudrakanthwar on Jul 15, 2010 11:33 AM

Edited by: Gajanan Rudrakanthwar on Jul 15, 2010 11:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls check in J1I5 and field classification